Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Eek...

So umm... Okies for the ones who seen me around I think I've been wearing this outfit for the past few days...
I usually change like 5 times a day but I loved this look so umm yeah...

I really love this skin an its one of my favs an the hair is just too cute...god I love mesh :B
The jeans are super cute BUT I wish they made more options for alpha because if you want to wear certain shoes then you kinda out of luck unless your viewer supports multiple layers. That is my one wish.....PLEASE make diff options for alphas xD
I just love everything about this outfit \o/





Skin: :N:* A urora. 
Shape: LiL Bish Mine :o
Hair: ::Exile:: MIdnight in Paris:Raven
Shirt: :OW: Off-Shoulder "Starr" Top Dark
Jeans: AMERIE - Mesh skinny F (Denim Dark)
Shoes: [PM] Baby T's Plain : Black :
Belt: ~Pepper~ Bicycle Belt II Thanks <3
Tie: [MANDALA]SMEXY Tie Necklace
Laces: The London Look Charlie Lace's my fav's :o
Belly Piercing: Skullies V2
Ring & Gloves made by me :B

No comments:

Post a Comment