Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Oh Lawd...

I've been fighting this damn cold for the past few days :( I smell like vicks an just want to lay in bed but I want to finish some blogging while I have some free time :P
Anyways I hope you like my look for the moment before I change again for like the 3rd time today :o





Skin: -BC- Skin - Aliyah - Tan - Romance NEW Thanks <3
Shape: Mine
Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Eva
Shirt: [ SAKIDE ] Petticoat Top White Sheer Sleeveless <-- The Black Market Thanks <3
Pants: [ SAKIDE ] Vintage Shiny Jeans Damask Faded Black <-- The Black Market Thanks <3
Shoes: [label mode] Betly heels - Onyx
Arm Tatt: LP  Fetish Queen
Face Tatt: *X*plosion FaceTattoo Stripes
Belt: ~Pepper~ Ornament Belt <---Best Designers Exile NEW Thanks <3
Nails:  [MANDALA]Milky Nails/GAGA Black
Ring & Gloves made by me

No comments:

Post a Comment