Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

New Stuffz \o/

Love these pants gahhhh so many options but if you have anything from JP its always awesome quality stuff. New skins at Filthy as well an she's been hard at work because she's released 2 new skins yesterday aslo another skin that will be on sale for 99L til April 15th I believe (unsure). Pretty Tops at (r)M \o/ Sorry I cant get more into detail but I'm trying to blog before I spin lol





Skin: Filthy Ayla . Deeptan . Thanks <3 NEW
Shape: Mine
Hair: (r)M ~ Hair No.20 ~ Blond Thanks <3
Shirt: (r)M ~ DrawUp Top (No.05) Thanks <3
Pants: [ JP ]:dsg. Banksy Pants / pink Thanks <3 NEW
Belt: [ JP ]:dsg. Banksy-Graffiti-belt Thanks <3 NEW
Shoes: [ JP ]:dsg. - HighPads
Knuckle: ~Pepper~ Brass Knuckle Hand Thanks <3
Belly Piercing: The London Look Skullies V2
Wrist:  ::Fe:: Wristband
Gloves & Face Tatt: made by me

No comments:

Post a Comment