Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Think Pink....

Hmm... I say me no likey pink but that's all I've been wearing :o
Filthy has a new skin out so remember to wear your group tag to get 50% off \o/





Skin: Filthy Tina . Tan . NEW Thanks <3
Shape: Mines :P
Hair: RAW HOUSE :: Mae [Oak]
Shirt: Shabby Cat Hustle tee pink 
Under Shirt: :OW: Lifted Top White  
Shorts: -BC- Mini Skirt "White" <--only wearing the pants part :B Thanks <3
Belt: ~Pepper~ Cosmetics Belt Thanks <3
Shoes: ..::Energie::.. High leather sneakers Pink Thanks <3
Arm Warmer: [CALYPSO GIANO] ARMWARMER 
Glasses: LooP *nurd glasses / nose / GoupGift 
Piercing : [bellballs] Guardian Angel Piercing BlackSet
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Necklace -  Key To My Heart - Thanks <3
iPod: ~Pepper~ i-pepper Thanks <3
Tongue & Ring I made them :o
 

No comments:

Post a Comment