Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Feeling Darkish :B

Thank you ladies for the info <3 I will keep you posted on whats going on...

Here is my look for the day.. I love dressing up in different styles an as most of you know I do have a thing for the darkish stuffz but I've been mostly blogging normal stuffz so I will be switching it up more :P




Skin: ::Modish:: Avenger Whitch tribal
Shape: Mine
Hair: Magika [Hair S] Dare *MESH* NEW
Shirt: =Razorblade Jacket= Royal Lion Half Shirt
Undershirt: :OW: Lifted Top White 
Overalls: -BC- Dungarees Dress "Black" Thanks <3
Shoes: ..::Energie::.. G.Rider boot Thanks Maxos <3
Stockings: drd stockings  nets
Garter: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Garter :: PISTOLERO ::
Belt: ~Pepper~ Brass Knuckle Belt - BLACK Thanks <3
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Beads Cross Necklace Thanks <3
Piercings: ~Pepper~ Piercing Plugs and Swirl Thanks <3
Knuckle: ~Pepper~ Brass Knuckle Hand Thanks <3
Armband: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] THE KNIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment