Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2012

I love mesh...

Some of the mesh stuffz that are coming out are so pretty. This mesh head from filthy is so pretty an my boots I never want to take them off :P Anyway I got alot of looks that I will upload later on, kinda lazy atm.... :B






Skin: Filthy Lindsay skin ( Tan ) with Mesh Head Thanks <3
Shape: Filthy Shape included ^^
Hair: ::Exile:: Georgina:Roots-Chardonnay
Outfit: [S] Sexy overall darker blue Thanks <3
Boots: Maitreya Radical Boots* Chestnut
Eyes: Filthy Mesh Blue eyes <--included with mesh head
Belt: ~Pepper~ Snake Belt TFG Thanks <3
Bag: ~Pepper~ Star Hunter Mesh Bag - BROWN Thanks <3
Bracelet: miel - FRIENDO bracelet
Necklace: miel - FRIENDO necklace
Candy Necklace: (-Atypical-) Candy Necklace
Gloves: I made them :B

1 comment:

  1. im loving the candy chain!!!!! I remember eating those when i was little
    lol

    ReplyDelete