Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

I Rise.....

You don't want me to speak
You censor my words
Because I speak the truth....

You cover my eyes,
You try to blind me with lies,
But I still see the truth....

You watch my every move,
You think I don't know,
It does not stop me from showing the REAL you....

The more you try censor the truth,
I rise
The more you try blind me with lies,
I rise
The more you try to imprison me,
I rise

No matter how hard you try...
I RISE!!!






Skin: ~Mynerva~ Group Gift ~Milena
Shape: LiL Bish Mine :B
Hair: [e] Over - Black *MESH*
Shirt: RONSEM* Leather Cami / silver
Pants: RONSEM* Cargo Pants / black
Boots: ..::Energie::.. Rider boot black Thanks Maxos <3
Socks: Izzie's - Garter Socks black
Belt: <TheAbyss> NAU Combat Belt
Bracelets: *BLITZED* Legacy Cuff. black 
Knife in Hand: *BC322 Butterfly Knife 
Belly Piercing: The London Look - TeeJay
Dog Tags: [MA] Relationship Status Dog Tags (I'm Taken & Happy) 
Dog Tags: :GAUGED: Dogtags
Hand: ~Pepper~ Brass Knuckle Hand
Gloves, BlindFold & Censored mouth Made by me :o

No comments:

Post a Comment