Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Vintage Fair Stuffz

Just a quick lil post before I rush off an get ready for a friends wedding, my honey's sister Honeybee is renewing their vows tonight so I must get ready (takes me hours sometimes lol)
I'm so in love with this dude..



I've been trying to shop at Vintage Fair but everytime I just get there I have to do something in RL or someone needs help at the club so I never get a chance to just spend the day shopping :P

Here is a few things I got \o/






Skin: Filthy Laika Tan Thanks <3
Shape: One of mine I didnt save my outfit lol
Hair: [LeLutka]-BLYTHE hair
Shirt: [Dolly] Retro' SwimWear - Leopard Vintage Fair 2011
Pants: -BC- High Waist Pants "Black"
Shoes: [PM]Luna Leopard (mesh) - Subscribe Gift
Belt:  ~Pepper~ Waistline Belt - BLACK Thanks <3
Bracelets: PIDIDDLE - Wooden Leopard Bangles - Black/Gold
Cigarette: [Dolly] Cigarette Holder Vintage Fair 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment