Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

DJ Reyna @ Club Zain

Today I am on such a high because first thing I did when I woke up was to spin at Club Zain. I really had such an awesome time with my friends an the people who came to listen an dance. I did a back to back with Teresa Lectar, she's a really good DJ an I was happy to catch her set before mine. We both represented Energy Club @ Club Zain

The one thing I love so much about SL is that I can express myself with my music. It's been a passion of mine an there is not a day I go without music :P I've met some really amazing people who share the same passion as I do.

I know that most of the time I'm too busy an don't get to greet people when they come or have time to answer my msg's because I get so lost in the music sometimes. One thing I do is close my eyes an just place my hands on my mixer an just listen to each beat while I manually beatmatch, so basically my hands an ears do the work while I'm lost in the unknown lol

For those of you who don't know me or hear "rumors" well here is some facts:


No I am not a snob (I'm just very shy when meeting new people)
NO I do not think I'm better than you so don't assume things :P
I NEVER listen to rumors because 99% of the time its just haters making lies LoL
Treat me with respect an I will give you the same respect in return

So anyways enough about me :P

Here is a few vids of Teresa's Set & mine from Club Zain
Thank you Club Zain & my hosts/dancers Moto Teebrook (Club Zain: Japan) TrueBow Magic (Club Zain: Japan)
Awesome DJane's in the house \o/

DJ: Reyna Wirefly (Energy Club: Canada)





DJ: teresa Lectar (Energy Club: Portugal)



No comments:

Post a Comment