Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Meet Angelina :P

Today my friend said she was "bored" so I asked her if she wanted to take some pics with me. Of course she said yes :P So anyway as she was adjusting the pose I think I changed like 5 times LMAO I did apologize to her in case I flashed my goodies *blushes* :o

This is her 2nd appearance on my blog (her crotch is somewhere on another page) LMAO

So anyways... here is our look for the moment LOL





I'm wearing:

Skin: Filthy Maria . Tan . NEW

Shape: Mine :F:

Hair: Magika Hair // Tessa

Jacket: +grasp+ Opened zip hoodie/Black

Shirt: *COCO*_TankTop(Black)

Pants: .:\De3oR/:. Jeans Knigge*LIGHT DEMIN

Boots: *League* Shin Boots

Belt: ~Pepper~ Brass Knuckle Belt - BLACK
Hand: ~Pepper~ Brass Knuckle Hand

Piercings: [bellballs] Guardian Angel Piercing BlackSet

Smoke: (NS) Cigg- Black
Glasses: *Muism* Galliano_[Glasses]

Angelina Neva:

Hair: ::Exile:: Asa:Roots-Raven
Shape: Her personal shape
Pants: *Just Me* Bella Pant
Bra: [Sassy Kitty Designs] Sexy Bra Grey
Corset: [ROSAL] TUEUR Leather Corset- Black
Gloves: Gawk! Black Wool Armwarmer
Nails: Mstyle Perfect Hand- Long Nails v1.2
Boots: NN Envy Skulls Black
Piercings: :Hebenon Vial: Pitch Piercings [Ink, V.1]
                  [E.S] Usb & Plug Piercing/Unisex
                  -.HoD. - Symphony Piercing Set Prt. 1- Razor
                  .::B.D.Design::. Star chest piercing
                   [BlackStar] Loopy No bridge Piercing

No comments:

Post a Comment