Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Supahhh Cute :P

I'm feeling emo because I hurt my wrist an I might not be able to spin at GOL tomorrow ó.ò Oh well at least I can blog but it still hurts to type lol


The first pics I did today were kinda gloomy so I scrapped those an decided to wear some color :P

Anyway I saw these sweaters at [ JP ] an they are super cute. So many colors an options gahh I so love this sweater so you MUST get it :o (bonus: bag included) & of course my fav shoes :Q__






Skin: al vulo- sally Sunkissed
Shape: Mine :o
Hair: >TRUTH< Charmaine - chocolate
Sweater: [ JP ]:dsg. Navajo - Hoodie / Gray-print 06 NEW Thanks <3
Shorts: -IC- short grey
Shoes:  [ JP ]:dsg. - HighPads White
Belt: ~Pepper~  Book Belt II
Tape: SiniStyle Taped Fingers & Black Nails
Glasses: ::LEO-NT:: Petit Fleur Glasses V.I.P. GIFT <3
Ice Pop: ::LEO-NT:: ICEPOP [bubblegum banana]

No comments:

Post a Comment