Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Some of my favs

This is one of my favorite looks, I buy fatpacks of my fav stuffz \o/ This weekend is a busy weekend because of Canada Day, Something else.. & July 4th! I'm so hungover today so its kind of a short post but I will make it up later once I rest up a bit more lol 1 more celebration to go after today but I must rush out an have some cake haha I love BBQ's My neighbors wanted me to spin for a bit but I cant have bass if my head is pounding lol I do have more pics but so lazy to edit right now an will include a song in the next one but I got to run <3




Skin, Pants, Shoes, Necklace, Eyes all previously blogged

Hair: [Anaphora]_Bajka
Shirt: Izzie's - Off Shoulder Top black
Belt: Maitreya Coin Belt
Ears: No longer available

No comments:

Post a Comment