Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

:o

Tune...

I really hate multitasking sometimes because I was editing some shapes an I'd change skin an edit that shape for that skin an work on something else then I'd lose myself AGAIN. I think I have so many random shapes I dont know wtf I was doing to them lol anyway.. I seriously need to clean my inventory one of these days but I'm lazy :P Someday I'll get around to wearing everything I still have in boxes from my inventory but until then I'll be trying to delete stuffz gahhhh



Skin: Filthy Jolie . Sunkissed
Shape: Mine
Hair: [LeLutka]-LOOSE hair
Shirt: -SU!- Elea Tank Black
Pants: Previously Blogged
Tights: Previously Blogged
Gloves: [GLUE INK] Ree Gloves
Bracelet: *BLITZED* Legacy Cuff. black
Belt: *BLITZED* Legacy Belt
Necklace: // b.winkle; feather&key necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment