Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

DHARMA - MOJO SKIN

I'm so glad I found this shop long ago! If you haven't heard of Mojo skins then you are totally missing out! Quality skins an they look so real (which is why I'm so in love with them) I have these skins in my favorites folder so I dont lose them in my inventory..(I'm not so good at keeping track of stuff lol) I like that it comes in cleavage an no cleavage options, also hairbase or no hairbase \o/
Also be sure to join the group to get the group gifts which are located in a diff area on the sim an it costs 0L to join

Tune...


Skin: Mojo Dharma Cocao thanks <3
Shape: Mine Reworked :B
Hair: Maitreya Nadja - Cacao
Shirt: *Fishy Strawberry* Gleam Top - Gold
Skirt: *Fishy Strawberry* Sequins Gradation Skirt - Gold
Boots: BAX Prestige Boots Brown Leather

2 comments:

  1. Mojo rocks!! I love the skins too, they re one of the best available in sl :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I have to agree on that thanks for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete