Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

DJ Taila Reyes


I met Taila a long time ago an we've been friends ever since, one of the things I admire about him is his passion for music. We've always supported eachother an he's always been there for me whenever I was going thru a music phase (whenever I get in a rut and dont want to play anymore). He's told me many times to always continue to do what I love an I'm thankful for his friendship, amazing guy an so down to earth :)

Be sure to check him out!
It's not about the hardware...its about the passion for music!

one thursday night in Hamburg by DJ Taila Reyes

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much Rey :) very nice words, you made me blushed!!! I can say for our friendship: stay like you are, most people can learn from you!
    huggies Rey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you so much for your kind words huggies my friend :)

    ReplyDelete