Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hot Mess....

Whenever I'm out an about someone msg's me saying I look like boxes, eggs or donuts lol I do however make sure all my girly parts are covered with some sort of undies tho :P I cant help but to love mesh because its so pretty.
I'll be playing at Club Zain on friday so I'm thinkin of an outfit to wear since it is a Black & White Party. I cant wait \o/
Hope you enjoy the look \o/


 Skin: [Hush] Emily - Love - Cream July GG
Shape: Mines
Hair: ::Exile:: Primadonna: FaMESHed
Shirt: [Cynful] Waves Neckholder Thanks <3
Shorts: [Cynful] Zia Denim Short - Mesh Thanks <3
Shoes: Shoes: Slink Ilena Sandals Standard Black
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet
Backpack: ~Pepper~ Wing Backpack Thanks <3
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Necklace - Fat Green Mamba Thanks <3
Belly Chain: ~Pepper~ BellyChain - Black Mamba Thanks <3
Bracelets: ~Pepper~ Bracelet - Colorful Mamba Thanks <3
Mouth: ~Pepper~ Cherry for Mouth Stuff in Stock Thanks <3

No comments:

Post a Comment