Pages

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Feelin Kinda Nerdy O.o

Some newness from Pepper & Legal Insanity \o/

I just felt like being a silly goof today...
Gahhh I know I will be stressing about something to wear for my set at Club Zain. I always try look good in front of the camera because they take vids O_O
I guess it shouldn't be too hard since it is Black & White.... I bet my inventory is full of those colors LMAO


Skin: Filthy July Group Gift Tan Thanks <3
Shape: Mine
Hair: fri. - Tatum.2
Dress: Legal Insanity - Faye loose dress nerdy Thanks <3
Socks: Legal Insanity - Janis socks red Thanks <3
Shoes: *Crazy* Vanity Sandals
Glasses: :. LuTimez .: Pricetag Glasses 
Bag: ~Pepper~ Shoes Wanted Bag - JUTE Thanks <3
Makeup: Kyoot Makeup - Silly Face
Tie: [MANDALA]SMEXY TIE NECKLACE 
Ring: !Blog This! Black Ring <---FREE @ my store lol

No comments:

Post a Comment