Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2012

My look for the day

Hey everyone! After spending a significant amount of time researching, discovering and learning and thinking a whole lot , I managed to get something together so now heres a little something for my look of the day. I absolutely lovee these boots I'm wearing, and after spending time trying to find a shirt, I found a jacket along my way instead and well .... clearly lost all direction for a shirt and decided to stay just like this. Enjoy and stay tuned for a productive project Rey and I are working on that effects all of our lives. See you all soon.





Hair: Lelutka - Yippie (Mesh)

Jacket: =Zenith= Kayle Jacket

Jeans: Luck Inc. - Tyra Lowrise Jeans

Boots: Maitreya - Radical Boots (Mesh)

Necklace: Izzie's - bead Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment