Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Bad Girls :P

This was the best night ever! Only took me an hour to dress...LMAO Anyway here is our look of the day :P






On Rey:

Skin: -BC- Skin - Indira - Sunkissed - Smoke -
Shape: Mine LiL Bish
Hair: Clawtooth: Could I Resist? - Softest Black
Shirt: RONSEM* Solid Tube / black
Shorts: *COCO*_KneeLengthDenim(Midnight)
Boots: *League* Shin Boots
Piercing: clAudiaPiercing-> by NS 
Necklace: - .HoD. - Mercenary - Tagged Necklace
Necklace: - .HoD. - Fallen v2 Necklace
Belt: ~Pepper~  Double Belt
Bracelet: ~Pepper~ Bracelet FUCK ME
Face Tattoo: :LP:  Pout  Face Tattoo
Socks: drd stockings
Nails: Mandala Long Nails
Ring: Piano Ring <---made by me
Gloves: Made by me

On Missy:

Skin:  Al Vulo - [miha]
Shape: Her Own
Hair:  Truth -Nora
Top:  *League* Lifted Tank Top
Pants:  RONSEM  Cargo Pants
Boots:  Miel - Far Boots
Finger Tape: SiniStyle Design

4 comments:

  1. look'in good girls. keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you an sorry we never got a chance to reply back but I was having probs which is why I havent posted in awhile :/ Thanks again :)

      Delete