Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

Sorry I've been MIA in awhile but was busy doing some events and spinning alot more so eh I'm kinda backish.. One event was for Acreditar (Children with Cancer) Thanks to those who came out an donated to this cause <3

These pants from Pepper are my new favs god I love this store always tons of cute stuff :)
[69] is having a closing sale as well so be sure to check it out :)
Filthy Skins I'm so in love with the skins as always also the poses an glasses \o/







Skin: Filthy Paola . BeachTan Thanks <3
Shape: Mine :F: Short
Hair: [ 69 ] JESSICA 01 - Chestnut -
Shirt: RONSEM* BARE TUNIC /   Red
Pants: ~Pepper~ Jeans "Vivi" Thanks <3
Glasses: :F: Reading Glasses Thanks <3
Mouth: ~Pepper~ Polaroid - TFG Thanks <3
Necklace: ~Pepper~ Silver Pouch Necklace Thanks <3
Poses: :F: Model pose pack 01 Thanks <3

No comments:

Post a Comment