Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Aww so cute....

I've been busy looking for an outfit for a halloween party we are having at Energy Club an stumbled across this lil cute outfit, also a friend of mine showed me the new group gift from Al Vulo so I had to get it :o I love special events because it gives me a reason to get dressed up (I love playing dress up) :P

I absolutely LOVE Evie's Closet an Al Vulo always has such nice group gifts so be sure to check them out :) Sorry didnt have my elf ears shape on or my ears (to lazy to redo pics) :o






Skin: al vulo- sally * anniversary  gift sunkissed
Shape: Mine Elfy
Outfit: *Evie's Closet* Eden - Fall Edition 2011
Hair: Exile Darla 
Eyes: REPULSE - Cyborg v3 Eyes (Green)
Mouth: Somethin' In Your Mouth Hexed
Eyelashes: [ glow ] Rhapsody eyelashes <--I got on like 3 diff kinds

No comments:

Post a Comment