Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

My lil date :P

We went to a lil carnival lastnight, first thing I saw when I got there was this lil gatcha thingie with some cute lil bunnies in there. Of course Jake was like no more animals (because I forget to feed them an they run away) Bye Bye Meeroos lol

Of course I got what I wanted so umm meet my new bunneh Cookie :P Isn't she a cutie? Oh an I cant forget piggu (my doggie), he's been my lil buddy since forever \o/

Our lil family <3
I think I had a lil too much candy before we went on the rides :o

I see you peepin :o

At least my outhouse had a door that closed not a full peep show :P
So yeah I love spending my time with my honey an always find something new to do all that time when we are not spinning in any clubs :)

Thanks for all the special times we have together an many many more in the future <3

No comments:

Post a Comment