Pages

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Good Girls gone Bad :P

Oh man I've been pondering something....
A friend of mine had asked me the other day who I would have "smexy time" with, celebs of course so for the men I could name alot of celeb hotties. When it comes to the women I never really ever looked at chicks in that way but if I did I would prob do 2 of them, Angelina Jolie & Halle Berry haha well anyways here is one of my fav looks also some newness from ~Pepper~


Skin: .ploom. Harlowe_Coffee - DB - Story
Shape: Mine [P]
Hair: RAW HOUSE :: Tijana hair
Shirt: -SU!- Kaylen T-Shirt Black 
Pants: [ SAKIDE ] Paisley Skinny Pants White
Belt:  ~Pepper~ Chained Belt <--GSP Thanks <3
Face Piercing: ~Pepper~ Piercing Star Plug NEW Thanks <3
Belly Piercing: The London Look - TeeJay NEW
Face Tatt: :LP: Hornet Face Tattoo NEW
Chest Tatt: :LP: Love of Guns NEW

No comments:

Post a Comment