Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pretty in Pink

If you havent been to Filthy Skins then your missing out! I've got tons of skins in my inventory but I must say this is one of my favs \o/ I'm not a fan of colors as most of you that know me but I decided to try something new :P

Rey

Pretty in Pink by MissRey
Pretty in Pink, a photo by MissRey on Flickr.
Skin: Kimi . tan . Natural II (T)
Shape: Personal Shape
Eyes: FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Eggplant Pale
Hair: [e] Again - Blonde
Sweater: [Miseria] Ash Cardigan
Shirt: RONSEM* BARE TUNIC / White
Pants: [Sassy Kitty Designs] Summer Corsair Pink
Shoes: Taboo FlipFlop
Belt: ~Pepper~ Snippet Belt
Glasses: [ glow ] studio - No lences reybey (white)
Bracelets: *X*plosion B.A.N. NATURE Silver/White
Necklace: *LC* - Piper Necklace
Nails: [EY:NO] French <3 Nails

No comments:

Post a Comment