Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just one of those days...

I love this freakin tuuunnneee...

Today I'm super busy with random stuff but I will always put things aside for shopping gahhh I'm busy trying to think of a look for a friend but I couldn't help but to pick up some goodies at The Grunge Soul Project.
I love finding goodies in my inventory that I haven't even opened yet :o I'm really bad for shopping an never wearing stuff I purchased lol So here is my look for today totally inspired by my lil shopping trip :B I love this skin omgggg <3 Mojo



I so love these sandals! Everytime Maitreya comes out with something new I just got to get it :o I really need a group for my shopping addiction lol



Skin: MOJO // ALBA STAR // SPECIAL EDICTION
Shape: My personal shape
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Berkelly/Brown Mocha Splash Cool
Shorts: -IC- Short Grey
Shirt: [PO] PO Est. Graphic T - black
Shoes: Maitreya Gold Flip Flops
Belt: ~Pepper~ Book Belt II
Nails: [EY:NO] French <3 Nails
Bandaids: Reek Bandaids
Bracelets: *Urbanity* Leather Bands
Eyes: REPULSE - Viral Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment