Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Too hot to go barefoot :P

Me loves comfy clothes :P
Some people are wondering where is my bare feet O_O I thought I'd actually start wearing shoes especially since I'm loving the textures on Energie Shoes \o/
New skins out at Red Mint with freckles.... me likey an the makeups on them \o/ is all I can say :P



Skin: ( r )M ~ (3) R O T ~ sunSKIN NEW Thanks <3
Shape: Mines 
Hair: [BURLEY]_Lola
Jacket: Gawk! Black Sexy Tracksuit
Pants:  RONSEM* Hickory Cropped
Shoes:  ..::Energie::..Champions Sneakers Thanks <3
Belt: ~Pepper~ Brass Knuckle Belt 
Hand: ~Pepper~ Brass Knuckle Hand
Earrings: ~Pepper~ Coin Earrings 
Hip Chain: MG Hip Chain - Babette
Makeup: ( r )M ~ (4) R O T ~ Lips  ~ sunSKIN Add On Thanks <3
Tattoo: !Blog This! Kiss My Ass! Tatt

No comments:

Post a Comment